First weekend of yet another month is before us. A great opportunity to share some of what has been done around here.
It has been rather dark and I haven’t had many chances to take proper pictures of some of the pieces I have completed. This weekend I feel I had a bit more luck with that. Not exactly a sunny day, but still bright enough to get my camera in focus.
Let’s start with a skirt design. Many layers of black lace with a pattern fabric waist piece. This waist piece may be hidden under a shirt etc. or it can be used to create a great detail for the outfit along with its buckle. In this display picture the skirt is used with a longer underskirt and to my eyes is a great addition to the outfit.
NB: the other side of the skirt has been made longer than the other on purpose to create a detail.
In my previous post two of the Lillycat Cerisedolls sized corset designs were completed. Following the tests with the created pattern, two additional corsets have been completed since then. A short greenish one and white with light-blue details. Both of these new ones have a corset lacing/braiding on both sides to add in details.
All of these three pieces will be added and available in Etsy in due course.
I have been experimenting with a cape design, but that is so far from being completed that I shall leave it to some other occasion.
Additionally a “forever project” has finally been continued. Having Freya and Sheri around seem to give me strange inspiration to proceed with writing their story. This time in a proper manner. So far it has consisted of a pile of short stories without any order, but over the time the order has formed. Only that I have shamefully decided to disregard this fact – I haven’t done anything to place the stories I have written so far into their proper order. Now I have started with this, so much so, that the first Chapter of this sequence has been completed. A good basis to continue from.